Saturday, January 15, 2011

My legacy...

"My legacy is going to be my kids.."


Erma Bombeck


I forget where I saw this quote? It really impressed me though; it's simple, but very true. My profession, my possessions, my accomplishments....none of these things will leave quite an impression in the world as my children will one day. Being a mother is & will definately be the most rewarding, challenging, wonderful, hardest, amazing, and stressful duty I will ever perform. I strive to be able to raise my kids to be the best they can be, to do anything they want to do, & to be compassionate and caring for others. Sure, I'm going to "mess up" sometimes...but I am excited for the future with Zeke (and future child/ren) so I can have the opportunity to mess up and fix things and strive to instill the morals, principles, and attitude in him that I feel will not only benefit him but benefit others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.