Monday, March 21, 2011

5 Years of Love = One AWESOME Trip.

This May will mark 5 years of being married to my goofy but loveable husband. Five is my favorite number and seems to be a little "milestone" anniversary so we wanted to do something different.

We're going to Jamaica. :D

i.am.so.stoked. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're also going with Charlene & Zac (my brother and sis-in-law) and I'm super excited about that, too. We all went on our Disney World honeymoon together and we usually travel together. Of course, a ridiculous amount of research went into which island & which resort but we finally got it booked last week. We decided to stay in the Couples Swept Away which is all inclusive for four nights. We've never traveled to an international tropical location before so I'm really pumped about getting to do this. We're not going until July since I won't be able to get off work until then so we have a few month wait but hey, I have a reason to be excited everyday for three months. :)

The only downfall would be that this will be the first time I have been away from Zeke for so long and as much fun as I'll be having I know I'm going to miss the little booger.


Did I mention that otherwise I'm STOKED about this trip?!

Happy Mother's Day, birthday, and anniversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.