Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blueberry Muffin Sunday

Nathan came in for a visit this weekend. It was kinda icky all weekend, of course so we went to Chuck E Cheese where we got one of those token instant drawing photographs.


Of course, we all didn't fit but we squished. I am almost certain that this is one of my favorite family pictures ever. It captures each of us in our own little way.








Also, Nathan & I made blueberry muffins Sunday morning.

While I was busy taking the picture, he dumped the entire carton of blueberries in.

 Very Berry Muffins.
Please excuse my ugly pan. It has seen better days.

SAY BLUEBERRIES! (Zeke isn't nearly as enthused about the picture as he was eating the muffins.)

This is one of those little moments I want them to remember when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.