Monday, April 18, 2011

(Almost) A Big Boy.

Zeke's first birthday is almost 3 weeks away! It's really insane how fast this past year has went. I always thought the whole 'they grow up so fast' was a mom cliche. No....it's painfully true. I can admit that I am slightly distraught over his 1st birthday. It's bittersweet. 

Ok, enough of my moping. His birthday party is in less time that his actual birthday so I really needed to get on his inviations. I finally ordered them today. *fingers crossed* that I get them before the end of the week so I can get them out. 

Still lacking on a "theme" I think it's just going to be "cute". Hah. 
 

I just pulled together a little collage of the pictures I've taken so far to mark his growth. I really like it for a personalized invitation that took me a lunch break to create. :)

2 comments:

Show the love.