Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can I get-a AMEN?!

I have to admit that I have been worried (but praying) about replacing our heat pump. (The cost was over $4,000 and well, we simply don't possess that kind of money right now.)

For those of you who doubt, God is still in the prayer answering business. ;) We received the service affidavit from the HVAC company for our insurance today and they had written & recommended a complete replacement. Even with the lightning damage, we weren't sure if it was a "fixable" solution or not but new we we're going to have to get a new heat pump either way. Come to find out, repairing any damage to the unit is obsolete due to the age. I was very worried about the money it was going to require to get this replaced but prayed about it & had some other people pray as well. As long as the insurance company approves it, we will only have the cost of our deductible. God is good!!

Totally off-topic, but I had a serious sad Mommy moment today. I dropped Zeke off @ daycare and then came back in to drop off his car seat. I peeked in his room and there he was sitting at one of those super short tables with his own big boy chair and feeding himself breakfast like such a big boy. I swear I came thisclose to crying. I actually teared up. He looked so grown up. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.