Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

Good Stuff -

This weekend just felt like what every weekend should feel like. The only thing missing was enough sleep & crafting of any sort.


Nathan was here this weekend, we had lots of fun family time, lots of good food, a good Easter service @ church, I did two photo sessions, and we had more food. (Probably why I didn't lose any weight last week...) 

I am continually reminded how blessed I am. As they say, God is good - all the time.

Not so Good Stuff -  For the first time in my life, we had serious storms & tornadoes here in East Tennessee. (Plus, Alabama, Virginia, & Georgia) It was very strange because that just doesn't happen here in the mountains. Noah was working and I was freaking out so I stayed at my dad's for a little while until everything blew over. Fortunately, there was no damage at his house or our home. A couple surrounding areas got hit pretty bad and there were some causalities reported. My heart & prayers go out to those who lost family members and homes in these Southern storms last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.