Friday, April 1, 2011

Tis' the season...sorta.

Ok, ok, so I know it's just starting to feel like spring buuuuuut I forgot to post this around Christmas time. Plus, you never know when you want to get a head start on this year's Christmas gifts!

My hubby's parents and his grandmother are those kind of people who are reaaaaally hard to shop for. Like, they don't really need anything and you don't wanna just get them house robes and socks. What do you get those kinds of people?

Homemade gifts.

So, here's what we did:


(Hubby me, our kiddos, his sister & husband, their kids, his brother & wife, their kids) It spells out their/our last name.


The actual pictures were placed in individual and collage frames. They were well loved by his parents & grandmother and are proudly displayed in their homes!

Perfecto. The only problem? I have no idea what we're going to do this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.