Monday, June 13, 2011

'Super' letters

On a crafty note, I made the fabric covered letters again this weekend. They were for my nephew's 4th birthday. Apparently, it's my birthday present theme this year. If I ever find the pictures I uploaded of a couple sets I did about a month ago, I'll be sure to post them as well (they were SUPER cute) Making them for boys is not so easy....luckily, I was able to find boy friendly Superman & Spiderman fabric @ Hancock Fabrics. 


  If you want to check out how to make them, check out the tutorial I got here. Hers look prettier & reminds me I really need to work on my "presentation" when I take pictures. You think I would do that being a photographer and all but I tend to get super lazy when I do this stuff late at night. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess! Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog. Btw, I'm admiring all your creative posts here. Can you please them at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    PS: I am also currently holding a blog party called Market Your Biz and Giveaways where you can link up your etsy, online boutique or giveaways. You're more than welcome to come and get your business and giveaways promoted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome & thanks :) I'll have to link them up, then!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.