Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Downy Unstoppables {product review}

This is not a paid review but a review of a sample I was sent by Vocalpoint. If you haven't already, you should check them out. They'll be doing another free full size sample of the Downy Unstoppables for review soon!

The idea behind Downy Unstoppables is that you add the beads to the wash and they add a fresh scent that last for up to 30 days! It's controlled by you too so you can add as much or as little as you would like.


I really, really like this product. The first thing I tried was just a general load of laundry. I wore one of the skirts a couple days later and a co-worker commented that I made the office smell like 'fresh laundry'. I've used it on general laundry, the rugs in my home, & my car mats. My car didn't last as long scent wise but that's not surprising since we traveled in it so much last week. My clothes & rugs are still holding on to that fresh laundry smell. Next item to get a wash overhaul: bedding. 

I think this product is well worth the investment, especially if you like that fresh laundry smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.