Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer's End.

 Fall is coming...the days have been nice & warm, nights have been cooler, I've caught the whiff of burning leaves a couple times, & billboards are sporting advertisements for local corn mazes. (Here in the South, any temperatures this time of year below 70 degrees qualify as a 'cold snap.')

We are squeezing in in those last days of popsicles, dirty knees, & running around in a diaper. (Well, for Zeke at least.)
 


 


Then when he tires of all that (say about bedtime), he & his dirty knees zone out in front of the all knowing Moose A. Moose on Nick Jr.


 Sometimes I wish he would quit growing up so fast. 

On the grown up side, Noah & I squeezed in a late night date (courtesy of his aunt who we call 'The Nanny') where we vacuumed the car & saw the movie Contagion. Romantic, right?


Good weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures so much....hard to explain, but they make me feel like I'm part of the action too...Amazing talent you have :)
    And...yay! for Fall, right?? We have been getting a lot of rain these past few weeks so maybe the trees will really show off this year!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.