Monday, October 10, 2011

A-Cornmazing-We-Will-Go

The weather was just ridiculously wonderful this weekend. We're talking sunny blue skies & 80 degrees.

 
With the impending approach of winter (so not my favorite season), I like to cram in time outside when I can. I personally have never been to a corn maze but they have gained popularity around here in the past few years so why not?


We decided to dump the stroller and just let Zeke walk. Zeke really enjoyed the whole 'free roam' thing. He ran & chased & giggled. As big as he is, he looks so tiny in between all the tall corn.

(Sorry for the poor quality of some of these pictures. Blue sunny skies & no shade = harsh shadows.)

See happy baby here? Keep going because eventually running got old. So did walking.


Did I mention we were a little lost in the maze & it was naptime? Oops. Luckily, we found our way out & had time for a hayride before heading home. Moral improved.


This weekend also brought a trip local Apple Festival where we checked out the local vendors and ate overpriced food. Saturday night brought date night with a group trip to some local caverns that were all decked out to scare the love out of us. You know...dark places/strobe light/people jumping out at you/creepy clowns/dude with a chainsaw chasing you. Yea, that's a romantic night right? 

Good weekend people, good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love those pictures so much...and I am cracking up at the one of your hubby and son...haha the look on their faces is priceless! And, yeah I am such a chicken when it comes to haunted houses....creepy people with chainsaws, no thanks!! But, I would take a date night even like that right about now..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.