Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Movies I'm looking forward to.

Yea, this post is random but I was thinking about the movies I am excited for in the coming months.

1. Breaking Dawn Pt.1 (November 18, 2011) Yea, so shoot me. I'm a sucker for their teen-angst love, Rob Pattinson's constantly brooding face, & Taylor Lautner shirtless. (Hey! - He's 18 now.)

2. One for the Money (January 27, 2012) Have you ever read the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich? There is like currently 18 of them I think. They are centered around the same heroine type character. I guess they would be classified as mysteries but they are also pretty funny. I've enjoyed them all & recommend the read! I'm interested to watch it  in movie form.

3. The Hunger Games (March 23, 2012) Classified as another teen book series but one you shouldn't be ashamed to read. I thought the Hunger Games trilogy was a fascinating book series. Then again...maybe I'm just a nerd? Either way, I'm also equally excited about this being turned into a movie.


I also find it a little silly to be excited for movies that are so far away but late next year I'm looking forward to: the new Resident Evil, Breaking Dawn Pt. 2, The Hobbit, Dr. Suess' The Lorax..

aaaaaand as I type this I realize that yes, I truly am a nerd.

What about you guys? Any movies in particular your looking forward to?


1 comment:

  1. I am such a dork, but I way too often refer to Mr. Pattinson as my boyfriend :)

    And..I am reading the best book right now. It's called Pride and Popularity by Jenni James. It's written for teens but I love it! She is doing an entire series of modern day Jane Austen books...so good! She's a friend of a friend so I hoping she might let me do a giveaway, I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.