Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011.

2011 has been a pretty stellar year. Some of my favorite parts:

  • Zeke's 1st birthday. 

  • Noah & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary...in Jamaica.

  • The opportunities I had to take Zeke on mini trips to enjoy each other.

The discovery of the mucho love I have for thriftiness, remaking furniture, & being crafty.






Buying Betsy the couch.


I'm glad I took more time to savor God's wonderfulness.


I embraced my hot Mom-ness. That's right. I'm not a skinny chick, I drive a sedan with goldfish crumbs in the back, I might have a few stretch marks (I'll wear a bikini anyways), and I probably should fix my hair more. Even through all that, something about being a Mom has caused me to embrace my imperfections & realize that I am beautiful.


And dorky.



 2011 has been a good year.



1 comment:

  1. I'm stoked that I made the 2011 picture board twice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.