Saturday, February 11, 2012

Linky Tools

I've heard a bit about Google removing the Friend Connect tool for non-blogspot bloggers & that maybe it will be gone for all bloggers. I've noticed many bloggers are now adding the Linky Tools to their pages in order to not lose the blogs they love to read. I've added one to my site if you would like to use it to follow me & if you have changed yours, please let me know so I can continue to follow you! I've included a linky list from It's so Very Cheri so you can add your blog or find others who are switching.

Just scroll down to the bottom to add your link & it will show up. I figure it's better to do it now than than later :) Follow if you'd like & let me know if you do so I can return the favor. O yea, & have a stellar day! :D

10 comments:

  1. I found you through the blog hop and I'm your newest follower. I would love for you to come by www.creatingamazing.com and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you on Linky Follower. I would love it if you followed me back.I always enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new Linky Follower! hope you follow back and come check out my great giveaways going on!

    http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you on Linky! Please follow me back! Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to find you via the Linky Blog Hop! I'm a new follower! Hope you can come visit mine: http://www.eccentricleopard.com/ - Tera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest Linky follower. Looking forward to reading your future posts. Hope you get a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from the Linky hop, would love for you to come visit me & follow if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I joined this party!! and I am now your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.