So, I thought I'd do a little nomination pass along, too. Despite the fact that I write this blog because I am an internet geek & I like to talk, it's nice to know that people besides my family read it. ;) .... At least I think my family reads this...
Even though there are quite a few blogs I enjoy reading (but probably don't comment on enough), I'm passing along some the 15 that I enjoy reading the most...in tactful alphabetical order.
Among these blogs you'll find some seriously awesome crafts, yummy food, posts that make you laugh, things to inspire, cute kids, and more.
- Arlington Mama
- Balancing the Dream
- Craftberry Bush
- Creative Carmella
- Handmade by Hilani
- Life Made Lovely
- Mason's Roost
- My Life & Kids
- My Little Life
- Raising 4 Princesses
- Shaken Together
- The Better Nester
- Type A Decorating
- Willow Creek
1. I have smelly feet. For real. Even when I wear flip flops.
2. When I was younger, I looked like Billy Ray Cyrus' love child.
3. I love tea. I have a nice cup of hot tea almost every morning...and 1-2 usually every night. I might be slightly over-caffeinated.
4. I'm a little spacey and a lot forgetful. Apparently, caffeine doesn't aid memory stimulation.
5. One time, I actually paid to have my picture taken with the dudes from Thunder from Down Under. It was worth it.
6. I have seven tattoos.
7. I'm not sure if this is a secret with most people I know but I LOVE elephants. Yes, I even have a tattoo of one.