Saturday, March 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger. {people actually read me}

So, Katie at Little Becky Homecky passed along an Versatile Blogger award & shoutout because she's pretty awesome & she likes my stuffs, people. (I like her stuffs, too! Especially her Smocked Duvet. It's preeeetty and I like to pretend like I could make it)

So, I thought I'd do a little nomination pass along, too. Despite the fact that I write this blog because I am an internet geek & I like to talk, it's nice to know that people besides my family read it. ;) .... At least I think my family reads this...

Even though there are quite a few blogs I enjoy reading (but probably don't comment on enough), I'm passing along some the 15 that I enjoy reading the most...in tactful alphabetical order.
Among these blogs you'll find some seriously awesome crafts, yummy food, posts that make you laugh, things to inspire, cute kids, and more.

  1.  Arlington Mama
  2. Balancing the Dream
  3. Craftberry Bush
  4. Creative Carmella
  5. Handmade by Hilani
  6. HopesandDreams
  7. Life Made Lovely
  8. Mason's Roost
  9. My Life & Kids
  10. My Little Life
  11. Raising 4 Princesses
  12. Shaken Together
  13. The Better Nester 
  14. Type A Decorating
  15. Willow Creek
O yea, and I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about me.

1. I have smelly feet. For real. Even when I wear flip flops.
2. When I was younger, I looked like Billy Ray Cyrus' love child.


3. I love tea. I have a nice cup of hot tea almost every morning...and 1-2 usually every night. I might be slightly over-caffeinated.
4. I'm a little spacey and a lot forgetful. Apparently, caffeine doesn't aid memory stimulation.
5. One time, I actually paid to have my picture taken with the dudes from Thunder from Down Under. It was worth it.

6. I have seven tattoos.
7. I'm not sure if this is a secret with most people I know but I LOVE elephants. Yes, I even have a tattoo of one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, thanks for stopping by and sharing July page. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Jess, thanks!!! What a fun post, too. As soon as I have a chance I'm totally going to do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.