1. Last night right before bath, Zeke was playing with Daddy and fell off the couch and whacked his head (really hard) on the hard part of our ottoman. After a two hour ER trip, all was determined to be fine. I'm thankful that everything (aside a long knot & bruise) ended up being ok.
2. I am thankful that Noah is such a great father. Fatherhood really suits that man. He knows when I'm overloaded & need a break and willingly gives it. He really bonds & enjoys spending time with Zeke and I love him all the more for it.
3. I'm thankful that Zeke gets to know both of his great-grandmothers.
4. I'm thankful for seeing a pin on Pinterest for Proverbs 4:23 adapted from the "Easy to Read" translation. "Be careful what you think because your thoughts control your life." I'm a serious overthinker & I think God's trying to teach me otherwise lately.
5. I'm thankful for my Kindle. Yea, this probably seems like a silly thing to be thankful for but I LOVE love love to read and I just think it's like one of the best technological inventions ever.
I'll stop there because as I said, I'm an overthinker. I could probably list a thousand things I'm thankful for but I'll just try to keep it down to 5 at a time for all of our sakes.