Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!

Today is my 25th birthday. 

I love my birthday. I like to imagine that every year on my birthday that the world runs a little smoother, the birds sing a little happier, police don't give out speeding tickets, and no child goes to bed hungry. While unlikely - since it's my birthday so I can wishful think all I want to.

At first I was apprehensive about this birthday because (as my dear sweet husband put it) "25 is a quarter of a century old". But I dumped that train of thought and started the birthday festivities early with a long hot bath, freshly painted toenails, & ready to conquer the world the 11 hour shift I am working today.

I have so much to be thankful for on this day.  Of course my life isn't perfect, but it's filling, it's purposeful, it's full of love.

Happy Birthday to me!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! New follower from the blissful and domestic blog hop! Would love a follow back if you like my site too :)

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.