Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jewelry Swap

Melissa at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife has started a Jewlery Swap for some fun trading between bloggers. The concept is that you find a piece of jewelry under $10 that you don't wear anymore or could part with & send it to a blogger while a different secret blogger sends you their piece. I decided to join in a couple weeks ago because...well, why not?

I received mine the other day from Mariel. I like Mariel.

First, she enclosed a sweet note where she called me pretty. It would be hard not to like her after that.
 
See? Plus, from the way she writes, I bet she's spunky & happy & fun. 

Second reason why I like her...

I mean...come on! This necklace is perfect. I love, love, love it. Seriously, I really love it. I wore it the next day. (I dislike the post office though because even though she wrapped it up they still managed to break it in half but I was able to fix 'er back up.)

Thanks Mariel...you rock!

I will be linking this post up later on with Melissa where you can join in for the next Jewlery Swap.




10 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it! I think it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that it broke on you. I tried to wrap it as much as I could and still. Oh USPS why do you make me so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous!! :)

    Alicia @
    How Charming, Zeeuh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that necklace, it's gorgeous!! I love your blog title and graphics.

    Alicia @ http://www.quirktasticadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Such a cute and unique necklace!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace!! Following you from the jewelry swap
    xo sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Looks like all us girls are lucky with such great items!
    aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful!!

    I still have to get my link up posted

    Lauren

    http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazing blog! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.