Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Wreath {cheap & easy}

I've given in & accepted Fall.

Don't get me wrong; I  like the Fall season. The only thing I don't like about Fall is that it precedes winter. I hate winter - with the exception of the Christmas season. I enjoy summer and dresses and flip flops and warm evenings and sunshine and flowers. 

With that being said, the trees are slowly giving into Fall & turning orange so my   summer wreath had to go.

I was low on patience yesterday so I had two requirements: cheap & quick.

Perfect solution (supplies from Micheal's):

Do you like my Snoopy shirt?

  •  Pre-made (crooked) Grapevine wreath: $4.99
  • Clip on Flowers: $1.00 each
  • 20% OFF entire purchase coupon
TOTAL: $6.13

I literally assembled it on top of my trunk before I went inside once we got home.

I also wore boots yesterday. Hello Fall.

6 comments:

Show the love.