Thursday, November 8, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Waterborne Paint (review)

When I kind of get to the "finishing stages" of a room where I just need some stuff I'm waiting to spend the $$ on, I usually choose a new room to tackle.

New rooms to tackle: the kid's playroom & bathroom.

I recently participated in a BzzCampaign for Benjamin Moore's Aura Waterborne Interior Paint to exchange my honest review of the product for a free gallon of paint and other goodies. This came up at the perfect time since one of the main things I needed to do first was paint.

 



Bathroom Before
I actually like the color of the bathroom & room but since the rooms are shifting focus and function, the look needs to changed. I wanted something that would be soothing for a bathroom & hopefully soothing enough to keep my kid's from totally destroying their playroom. I chose the color "Solitude" in Satin from the Affinity color line at my local Benjamin Moore retailer. It's a pretty blue-grey that I really love.


 Some of the properties of the Aura Waterborne are:
  • Never requires more than 2 coats in any colour
  • Mildew resistant
  • Colour Lock technology for exceptional colour
  • Colours don't rub off when cleaning
  • Stains wash off easily
  • Easy application
  • Paint and primer together
  • Seamless touch-ups
  • Excellent in high-traffic areas
  • Long-lasting, fresh look
  • Easy cleanup 
The items bolded are the items that I positively agree with. It gave me smooth, even, quick coverage in only one coat with minimal odor. The color is beautiful & fresh. I really don't doubt that overtime it will prove to be mildew resistant, easy to wash, & a great for the bathroom.



It's a much better & much more bathroom friendly color, isn't it?! I plan on using the Aura in the same color to paint the kid's playroom so I'll hopefully get to finish that soon. Also, if anyone is interested in receiving a $5 off coupon, just e-mail me through my link & I'll send one out to you.

***Please note: I recieved a free gallon of paint, a small can of white, & $5 off coupons to honestly review my opinion of Benjamin Moore's Auro Waterborne Paint. This opinions I give are 100% mine.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.