Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have a real family. And we are real weird.

Just in case I've mislead anyone to believe that I am some perfect normal person with a normal family in a always wonderfully decorated/organized/clean home or something along those lines: here is proof we're not. Actually, my house is always clean and is pretty well organized because I like a clean organized house. It's not a discipline thing - it's more of an OCD thing. My family though; we're totally not normal and we're kind of weird.

Here are the real, unedited, unforced, unnormal, behind the scenes pictures from our attempt at a family photo shoot.
I was defeated.
I don't even know where my other child is in this one.









 Thanks to my wonderful sister for helping out with the picture taking. Chins up, sister. (Don't worry - I'll never leak the chins down picture.)



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this, Jessica!!! You have a great family and you are one of the bestest Moms in the whole world. Annnnndddd Noah is so fortunate to have you as his wife. You all are truly blessed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.