I'm excited to be able to connect with other readers. I can find new books & be all like "OMG" about current books with people who don't think I'm a total nerd.
Wait, I am a total nerd.
Anywho - here we go:
1) What book are you currently reading? Give us a little synopsis and your review.
I actually just finished a book & haven't started a new one. I devour books in 1-2 evenings if they aren't like ridiculously long so I haven't picked up a new one yet. The one I just finished was "Redeeming Love" by by Francine Rivers. Amazing book. It came highly recommended by several people so I decided to give it a try. The book has a Hosea/Gomer biblical theme going on (God tells the main guy to marry a prostitute who has no trust & no desire to marry him) I thought it sounded a little cheesy when someone first told me about it but once a few more people mentioned it I decided to give it a try. So glad I did - it's such a beautiful love story & well written book.
2) What are your 3 favorite books of all time?
Wowsers. This is hard. Do you know how many books I've read?! A whole lot. Here are three of my favorites....I honestly don't know if they are my all time favorites or not but I'll say they are for now.
- The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (which is technically 7 with another on the way)
- Game of Thrones series George R.R. Martin (again, multiple book series with more on the way)
- The Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich (yup, multiple books) Perfect reminder - the 19th book just came out today.
3) What is your "approach" upon entering a bookstore? Where do you immediately head after entering through the front door?
I have a Kindle. *gasp* I don't go to the bookstore. BUT if I was to go to the bookstore, I would usually head straight towards the fiction. I honestly know what I'm going for most of the time.
I think I'm going to buy a new book now....