Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bad Hair Day.

Mornings for us are....usually hectic. We always wake up late. Zeke has decided to become a sleeper-in kid. (Unless it's a weekend or any other day that I'm actually off work.) Therefore, this morning I had approximately 24 minutes to get both of us ready and get dinner started in the crock pot.

Sometime during the multitasking, child hustling, verge of a freak out 24 minutes I had this morning,I put my hair partially up in preparation to straighten the lumpy mass it had formed into overnight. I got dressed, got Zeke dressed, put dinner in the crockpot in record time & ran out the door.

Erm, did I mention that I totally forgot about straightening my hair? Attractive.


In happier & even more random news: Zeke loves to vacuum. And I forgot to put the lid back on my trashcan.

6 comments:

  1. oh mornings are crazy crazy for me, since i like to sleep in. but can't anymore since we have to leave no later than 7:30. I always look a complete mess and avoid all eye contact when i see my neighbors that early. because i look too wild, haaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be such a happier morning person if I could convince myself that the extra half hour of sleep is not really going to make that much of a difference & get up when my alarm goes off ;)

      Heck, sometimes I'll be like.."just 3 more minutes..."

      :p

      Delete
  2. Hi Jess!!! :D
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you're a noreply blogger :( which means we can't reply back to you b/c your email isn't synced. Let me know if you need a tutorial for it to fix that so in the future we can reply back to ya!!
    Also, starting Zeke out young aren't we? Haha! Way to go! :) He love to vacuum. We'll see how long that lasts. kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute picture, looks like we all do.. no wait much better! What a little cutie Zeke is.. love his name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) He's a sweet boy...defiant...but he's hard not to love ;)

      Delete

Show the love.