Friday, January 11, 2013

A Favorite Wardrobe Accessory

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don't have a very complicated wardrobe style. I have a lot of things are are easily combined to create the kind of outfit I'm in the mood for - one of my favorite versatile clothing items are leggings - especially fun colorful ones. I like having a wardrobe that can be practical or eclectic. I also do not like to spend lots of money on clothing...ever.

 

 No nonsense has a new line of colored tights & leggings that make it simple & affordable to add a fun pop of color into my outfits.  I like them for the following reasons:

  • Multiple color choices
  • Very affordable
  • Easy to find at food & drug stores and mass retail store

Be bold...try something new! You can update and change your look. They make affordable & versatile statement pieces.

These purple would be great for an addition to a dressier outfit while the gray provide a fun way to tie off the owl sweater & funky skirt. (I really want that owl outfit!)

No nonsense has also partnered with Jill Martin who wants to show us women how we can wear the latest colorful tights trend. Jill is a fashion expert and co-author of the New York Times bestselling style guide "I Have Nothing to Wear!" (How often do you say that?! I do...a lot.) You can follow No nonsense on No nonsense on Facebook and @benononsense and watch for updates or tips from Jill.

Check out the video below & go out and try something new! Look on their website No nonsense tights and leggings & tell me..which color is your favorite?!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Amazing skirts. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    PERFECT PARTY DRESS
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.