Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser {product review}

I have a candle fetish. I really love lighting candles in various rooms and settling in for the night. It makes my house feel cozy & smell nice. If I am at Target, you will likely find me scouting the candle aisle for any clearance candles. (Cause for real - candles can get expensive!)

The only drawback to using candles primarily to scent my home is that you really need to be home (of course) to keep them lit & the smell dissipates not too long after you blow them out. Recently, I thought I'd try the Glade Oil Differs & Expression Mist to try a couple different ways to keep my house smelling fresh.


The Oil Diffuser is great. I chose the Lavender & Juniper Berry for a nice relaxing scent in the living room. (You can also get Pineapple & Mangosteen or Fuju Apple & Cardamon Spice.) It's discreet & decorative enough to set atop the little table near my front door and gives a nice fresh scent when I enter the house. Kudos for that because that means it also gives a nice fresh scent when guests come over.

The Expressions Mist works much like a traditional air spray. Instead of a bulky metal can out in view you can easily peel off the label to leave a sleek holder that blends with your decor for easy access. The fine mist eliminates odors & refreshes the air with a variety of scents like Cotton & Italian Mandarin or Spring Showers. (You can find more here.)

I can't complain about either. I've enjoyed using both to freshen the house. Last week, I picked up a little & sprayed the fragrance mist to trick Noah into thinking that I had cleaned. (Sorry babe. Haha!) Both are great products at a good value.

Have any house scenting tricks? Do you ever trick your husband or guests into thinking you've cleaned by spraying the house?


******************************************************
I am a BzzAgent and received free product coupons in exchange for my review on Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser & Fragrance Mist. The opinion is mine & an honest one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.