Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bookwormish. (Literary Junkies #5)

1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
City of Bones -The Mortal Instruments. I haven't ready a YA Fantasy in awhile. I honestly expected it to "grab" me more than it does. I think that the age of the characters really bugs me. I mean, the girl is 15. Come on, dude. I guess that's the point of YA and all. It's not a bad book by any means but I find that I can "put it down" which doesn't happen in books I love.

2. Recommend a book that has changed your perspective on life.
Ann Voskamp - 1000 Gifts. Amazing book.

3. What book do you recommend the most to people?
I recommend the Outlander series & the Game of Thrones series a lot.
4. What are the top 3 books on your “to-read” list?
(I'll make this my top 3 looking forward to coming out books.)
  • The next Outlander book this Fall. Most excited about this.
  • Shatter Me #3 (no idea when this is coming out)
  • Divergent book #3 (This Fall, too I think)
5. What do you “do” while reading? (i.e. listen to music, eat) Any weird reading habits?
I read wherever I can when I'm really into a book. Waiting in line, in parking lots on my lunch break, or while cooking dinner. I prefer to either read while taking a nice, long, hot bath or while snuggled on the couch (after Zeke has went to bed of course.)

Linking up with my fellow book nerds at Pink Heels, Pink Truck & By The Porchlight

Pink Heels Pink Truck

5 comments:

  1. I love the GOT series and would like to read the Mortal Instruments series as well!

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest blog header! I love the elephant. :) Also, regarding your answer to #5, I used to walk home from school with my nose in a book. My mom was so worried I was going to get taken, but I just couldn't stop reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outlander series is amazing, right? I read them all, and The Scottish Prisoner. I haven't gotten into the Lord John book... have you?

    GoT is off the charts fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebster alert! You've been nominated! I've been following your blog and really enjoying all your posts. I hope you'll participate and pass the nomination along to other up and coming bloggers!
    Here's the link for details:
    http://frugalfreshmanhomemaker.blogspot.com/2013/03/bad-blogger-liebster-award.html
    Cheers!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love The Outlander series!! I read a few books awhile ago and have plans on re-reading again, cause I can't remember which book was the last one I read. And I'd love to read 1000 Gifts. That sounds inspirational! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.