Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One Thousand Gift {book recommendation}

My friend let me borrow "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp last week. I'm about a third of the way through it & I have to tell you that I love it.

Picture from: http://onethousandgifts.com/


It's like poetry for the soul. Seriously good stuff. My eyes have been opened to how much I hurry through life & let so many pretty stellar things I should really see & be thankful for just fly by without recognition.

Eucharisteo. It might just be my next tattoo.


(I wasn't paid or anything to recommend this book. I just really like it.)

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these kinds of books (anything that motivates) so I think I will definitely give it a read. A sincere thank you for recommending it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a book I should really read! Thanks for the recommendation :)
    I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster award! Here's the link: http://thegrayhouseontheleft.blogspot.com/2013/03/look-who-got-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a "gift book" version of that, with excerpts from the book. I'd love to read the full version someday.

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.