Monday, April 29, 2013

Cara Box {April}

I participated in the Cara Box exchange again this month. (You can read more about the Cara Box Exchange here. It's fun, you should try it!)

I sent a box to Ashely @ I'm Always Ashley. Ashely is a beautiful gal with a heart for Jesus & I enjoyed learning a little about her. You can see it here!

I got my box from Michele who e-mail signature states "Sent from the Millenium Falcon" so I imagine we would make great friends. She blogs over at Heart Made. I loved my box (represented by this poor quality cell phone picture. Sometimes cell pictures look great - sometimes they don't.)

I got some wonderful natural beauty products & soaps, reusable food storage like a printed Ziploc bag, handy little tool that turns bags into reusable snack containers, a reusable tote with a really cute seahorse print. She also got some snacks (already ate them all - very good!) She was thoughtful enough to throw Zeke some organic lollipops, plum organic mashable, & a car plate in the box which I thought was ever so awesome!
Thanks Michele - you rock!


Go check out the Cara Box exchange & participate in next month's swap!




Cara Box

2 comments:

  1. I want a set of cups like that for ice cream with the kids. Way fun cara box!

    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete

Show the love.