Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chopping block.

See my nephew's wicked creepy Zombie costume? Totally has nothing to do with this post. 
See my hair? That's the point of the post. I've been growing it long for an eternity 2 years with regular but minimal trims. And it's been various shades of red forever. I have a love affair with my red color. It's vibrant and fun and feels right. It's also really really really bad for my hair. Red fades fast which means I usually color every 4-6 weeks. Combine that with the fact I've been coloring my hair since I was 13 and you know it's taken a toll on my hair.

So....I cut it all of and had it colored close to my natural color.
Holy crows feet. Where did those come from?!
You can't see the color there obvi. I was in haircut adjustment mode and just couldn't find a flattering color photo angle of myself. It looks really good - you'll just have to trust me.


Otherwise, I'm MIA around here lately. Life's busy and full of stuff to do and sometimes things need to be on the back burner.

Later, loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show the love.