City of Bones -The Mortal Instruments. I haven't ready a YA Fantasy in awhile. I honestly expected it to "grab" me more than it does. I think that the age of the characters really bugs me. I mean, the girl is 15. Come on, dude. I guess that's the point of YA and all. It's not a bad book by any means but I find that I can "put it down" which doesn't happen in books I love.
2. Recommend a book that has changed your perspective on life.
Ann Voskamp - 1000 Gifts. Amazing book.
3. What book do you recommend the most to people?
I recommend the Outlander series & the Game of Thrones series a lot.
4. What are the top 3 books on your “to-read” list?
(I'll make this my top 3 looking forward to coming out books.)
- The next Outlander book this Fall. Most excited about this.
- Shatter Me #3 (no idea when this is coming out)
- Divergent book #3 (This Fall, too I think)
I read wherever I can when I'm really into a book. Waiting in line, in parking lots on my lunch break, or while cooking dinner. I prefer to either read while taking a nice, long, hot bath or while snuggled on the couch (after Zeke has went to bed of course.)
Linking up with my fellow book nerds at Pink Heels, Pink Truck & By The Porchlight